What's new

DGM CreditCards affiliate

enjoi

Top Contributor
Hey guys just started developing my site CompareCreditCard.com.au, im just wondering if it developed enough to apply for DGM CreditCards affiliate ?

Constructive criticism also appreciated :D

Cheers

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
I'm not going to speak for DGM but I'd reckon no.

Add some FAQs, add some news articles, add some helpful articles and probably add some interim credit card tables.

Go to creditcardfinder com au and just copy the ideas they've copied from everyone else.

The majority of visitors will want a low interest card then rewards, then prestige, then take your pick.

Some people will click on the first ad that meets their needs and others will drill down to the nth degree (I call therm blonds and engineers). If your home page can cater for both types then thats a bonus.

Top 5 or 10 style sections do well.

Look at creditcards.com (US version not the Aussie redirect australia.creditcards.com). It looks basic and very 1999 but it works. They make or used to make over $4 a visitor (thats visitor not click) so you'd reckon they'd know what they are doing.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
Dont add dup content if you want to build something good..

Spin or re write your content...

But yeah your site looks very dry on content/design I doubt they will accept it...

Timmy

Banned
Best bet is to hit odesk mate, I was referred there by a good friend on here and haven't had any complaints yet. They obviously aren't perfect and generally need 5-10 minutes of editing and proofing but you can source decent articles from $3 to $10 per 500 word article - plus you're making the wheels turn for somebody where $50 is a months wages.

HansonBro

Does anyone know of any article writers? I need maybe 10 or so articles written
Cheers
I've been using textbroker.com for a while and so far so good. Around USD $3.50 for a 250 word article. Only pick 4 or 5 star writers and make sure you specify your requirements. Cheers

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member