What's new

debtcollectors.com.au

findtim

Top Contributor
"do it properly or not at all " , of course, but you can still do it local eg: just sydney.

affiliate: well it doesn't take long to throw up a banner , maybe there could be a "daily deal" on debt collection? two for one ?

" we'll smack him in the face and you get your next knee cracking free"

" book 4 beatings and get 50% off your next set of concrete shoes"

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
webpark: "hey mick, got this idea...... and you pay me $100 a lead...."

mick " ahhh..... nah, how about you develop the site get it to rank number one , pay for some google adwords, i give ya nothing and you get to live ! "

tim

snoopy

Top Contributor
"do it properly or not at all " , of course, but you can still do it local eg: just sydney.

The market is too small to concentrate on one city which represents 20% of Australia's population. The term has 1300 searches a month so multiply that out for Sydney, 4.5/22.3 X 1300 = 262 searches per month. The service has got to be properly targeting the market of the searchers in my view.

affiliate: well it doesn't take long to throw up a banner , maybe there could be a "daily deal" on debt collection? two for one ?

Takes even less time to to changed the DNS to a parking co and wait for offers which I think it a better strategy than putting up affiliate banners.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member