1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Day All, I'm Kasey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kasey, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Kasey

Kasey Membership: Community

Hi All,

I'm Peter, but everyone calls me Kasey.

I have been reading dntrade on and off when the time allows, but now I think its time to join in, learn, contribute and help if/where i can.

I'm a bit of a jack of all when it comes to business, I have no technical background but my passion is the web, the design, technology and marketing. I got MelbourneAustralia.com.au up and running about 10 years ago (with the help of a good friend) in the early days, but unfortunately I was inexperienced, had to get a real job and tinker with Melbourne in the background, along with a few other domains I picked up along the way.

Now, I think I'm at the point of my life where I want to indulge/challenge myself and continue what i started 10 years ago.

I'm looking forward to joining in on the discussions, keen to get to know you all after reading all your posts, would greatly appreciate a head start with a snippet on yourself....

Hope to chat Soon.

Cheers
    Kasey

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

hi kasey

always good to have someone else to contribute , so dont be shy

me , i just have a few wordpress sites and aussie + .com names

regards from melbourne australia

spacey