What's new

Created a blog in an attempt to get more traffic

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Hi guys,

I recently started up on my own blog page in an attempt to get more traffic coming to the site, and hopefully some potential clients.

I suppose my target audience would be small businesses thinking of starting up a website and not quite sure where to begin, and looking for some information. So this seemed like a good idea to cover helpful tips etc through my own blog, and when they're ready to get a website they know they can get it at the same place.

If you could kindly take a look and tell me what you think so far, as in, is this a step in the right direction and do you think the content thus far is helpful for novices?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Blog - http://www.webfunkdesigns.com.au/blog/

Cheers,

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
I haven't read the content but initially what struck me is the main contents font and font size. Just a picky observation but I would increase font type and size.

Anything to help small business make confident steps to online world is a good thing, so all the best to you. :)

chris

Top Contributor
Hi Ben, great work, nice and clean.

I think some basic tips on local directories and Google Places would be handy too.

I definitely think you're heading in the right direction, keep it up!

Cheers,
Chris

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Funny you mention that Blue Wren because I spent like half a day experimenting with different fonts and font-sizes haha. Perhaps I'll see what other's have to say.

And Chris, thanks for the tips. Will look into it. I'm actually in the process of creating my own local directory ;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member