What's new

Couple of suggestions

johno69

Top Contributor
On each domain page is there any chance we can have a link to the live site & the whois ?

I generally highlight the url and "Open in new tab" but not every browser has this function so it may be useful to some.

Also if there's a domain i'm serious about I always do a whois, maybe this can be added as an external link.

Just some ideas..

Mark

Top Contributor
On each domain page is there any chance we can have a link to the live site & the whois ?

I generally highlight the url and "Open in new tab" but not every browser has this function so it may be useful to some.

Also if there's a domain i'm serious about I always do a whois, maybe this can be added as an external link.

Just some ideas..

Thanks for suggestions.

Links - I would be wary about linking to a site that we can't vouch for. It fills me with fear tbh! Not just in terms of SEO, but in terms on the content on the target site.

WHOIS - This is part of an internal discussion at the moment. From a Netfleet perspective, we don't want clients contacting owners directly. I know many domainers may do this/know about WHOIS, but many retail clients do not. It's a good point though and we are discussing it. Will keep you posted

Cheers
Mark

johno69

Top Contributor
Hi Mark,

I can see reasons to not impliments these, I can get around it either way.

So either way i'll manage lol.

Thanks,

Paul.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads