What's new

COR cost of net.au

Liquid

COR cost of net.au to transfer it to another person how much does this cost to transfer ?

Thanks

nt81

Top Contributor
MelbourneIT are ripoff merchants, They charge premium prices for what everyone else can have anywhere else at a fraction of the price. Probably part of the reason they just purchased TPP / Netregistry ;)

If memory serves me correctly, they were the first .au domain registrar and continue to offer over inflated prices to dickheads who would actually pay what they are asking.

Crazy Domains charge a fair bit more than some others, but I've used them a lot and have had no issues.

nt81

Top Contributor
Off to top of my head (may be incorrect) somewhere between $80 and $120 it has been a while since i've done one there.

I personally use Zip or Namecheap wherever possible.

Liquid

Are they free ?

OR is anyone free ?

What about .com.au or .com does it matter the extension ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
cool thanks. can you sell a domain that is less than 60 days old ?

Unsure about .com.au to be honest but if you sell a .com normally a 60 day restriction applies, now i know godaddy enforce this rule but i am unsure whether it is a icann rule or a godaddy thing ? Others here may expand, many people just do a inhouse push to the person in the same registrar when there is a 60 day restriction. It is not unusual for domainer to have multiple accounts at different registrars for this purpose. (inhouse transfers) they may transfer out to their favourite registrar later on after the name is in their account
~
There have been comments here about .com.au's being caught and then put on the aftermarket the next day ???

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member