What's new

Congrats to Ibis Group!

neddy

Top Contributor
Just saw this article in ITPro in The Age.

Eight Aussie start-ups get lucky

And then when I was skimming through the successful applicants, I saw a domain that I sold (on behalf of a client) late last year to Luke and Dallin from the IBIS Group.

That domain was GimmeQuotes.com (along with the .com.au) - plus many other Geo service provider sites that went with it.

$20,000 and some mentoring via PushStart is not a bad way to begin. :)

Congratulations Luke and Dallin. You deserve it. And please let us know how it goes.

Link

Thanks for your comments guys, and excellent spotting Ned to find us mentioned at the end of the article! (Got to say it was nice they linked to us too...sometimes the bigger news sites are known to not link much).

The site still isn't monetised - at some stage we'll start charging businesses for the leads we send them. Right now we're happy to be connecting customers with good businesses.

So if you know any good tradespeople and businesses, please let them know they can join up and it's all free at the moment.

The mentoring has been really interesting - I've made a few posts about our experiences with them.

I'll definitely keep you posted.

James

Top Contributor
I will pass the link on to a few family members in the trades business, good luck with the projects looks like a great way to meet some big business people in AUS.

nina

Top Contributor
That is a great website - Cleverly done, well thought and very few clicks to get a project underway - you deserve much success with this one. Really super impressed!!

Nina

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member