1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

complete brand package

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by gunnyguggu, May 30, 2018.

1. gunnyguggu

gunnyguggu Membership: Community

Has anyone ever sold a complete brand package before including business name, 27 domain extensions and 14 registered trademarks?
    I have a very good brand name with all the big extensions ready for someone to buy and develop. Has this been done before?
    .com
    .net
    .org
    .co
    .com.au
    .net.au
    .org.au
    .nz
    + 19 more

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I think the cctld and .com in the country of the trademark is adequate, never gonna keep up with all the new Gtlds

3. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

If you own the .com registering names in a bunch of other extensions is a waste of money, the buyer won't care and won't pay more.

They will probably agree to take them but it won't help you. Ditto for business names, trademarks etc, waste of money.

4. DomainNames

DomainNames Membership: Community

Post it for EOI Expressions of Interest, you will need to state the actual name and assess offers. It could be wasting a lot of time and money $$ for you otherwise.

5. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    no, but i have purchased.
    and what i did was say to the seller " thats crap, thats crap, thats crap,............................ i'll give ya $xxxx for those 3 and you throw in the rest"

they said no.

2 weeks later they rang and said yes.

tim

6. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Back in the day a lot of people used to register .com/.net/.org. Makes it very hard to make a profit as the holding costs are triple that of the next guy (the guy who will probably register just the .com when they all drop).