1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Competitive Registration Service

Discussion in 'DomainShield.com.au' started by DomainShield, Dec 2, 2014.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    yeh, i think only 1 person can bid a price, once its taken thats it, you have to go up a level.
    funnily i suspect and maybe DS can clarify is if i place my first bid at $400 then someone can place a bid at $200 because that slot hasn't been taken, but in reality........ you're not in the race !
    i haven't used it but thats what i am guessing from what i have heard.

tim

2. Bacon Farmer

Bacon Farmer Membership: VIP

I thought if I put a bid in at level 1 then the next bidder would have to put a bid in at least at level 2. However as it's blind then they don't even know if a level 1 bid has been made already. I had assumed they would see this.

3. Cooper Mills DomainLawyer

Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    if you put in a level 1, when another person tries to place a level 1, the system says 'already queued for another', so you know you have to bid higher

4. James

James Membership: VIP

Tried this site today as I saw a domain I like, I signed up last week. I missed out to someone budding on Netfleet higher.