What's new

CommissionFactory.com.au

Link

I recently came across Commission Factory - a new affiliate network that is launching in Australia in July 2011. Here is a snippet from their press release on their blog:

There is a plethora of affiliate marketing networks available on the internet, but many seem to have forgotten (or chosen to ignore) that affiliates are the very heart and soul of the industry and very little has been done to cater to their needs. Only a few of the currently available networks have managed to offer a small semblance of what is needed to move forward for both affiliates and merchants, but it has never gone beyond the basics or a bare-bones system. Commission Factory will be the very first Australian affiliate network to offer weekly commission payments, cookie and cookie-less tracking technology, an iPhone and iPad application for their more mobile users, and intuitive plugins to integrate into affiliate websites making their marketing efforts that much simpler.

I am really interested to see how they go and hope they do really well. From my experience over the past 3 years there has been a dearth of innovation in the affiliate sector. So hopefully some healthy competition will help drive every network's performance higher.

More exposure and competition should hopefully bring in more big name brands as affiliate merchants.

This will be an interesting development to keep an eye on. I am definitely going to give them a chance. Commission Factory are saying the right things, let's hope they can deliver!

paz

Can't see a physical address anywhere on their site?

Seems like a budget startup to me. Happy to be proven wrong - will keep an eye on it.

James

Top Contributor
I know of a huge US private affiliate network been doing a bit of work for them recently, they are pushing into the Australian market more and more, have better offers/ better pay outs then the likes of Commission Monster.

I will keep people updates with developments.

Commission Factory

Really can't go past a post about us without saying something.

We do have an office on the Sunshine Coast QLD. We haven't updated our front end as all our focus has been on the backend system. But you can find out more information here on our blog: http://www.commissionfactory.com.au/Blog/press-releases/our-commission-factory-office

I really can't comment on anything else regarding our service or payouts without being biased of course. All I can say is that we have been getting great feedback from Affiliates about being paid weekly.

If just put another post on another thread if you want to read more about us: http://www.dntrade.com.au/list-affliate-marketing-providers-t2931.html

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo