What's new

Com.au appraisals if you have time

prawn

Few .com.aus that I have lying around and would appreciate some thoughts on value (or offers if you're keen).

easels.com.au
boardrooms.com.au
comments.com.au
recommendations.com.au
babyslings.com.au
braziers.com.au
knows.com.au
ticked.com.au
gymprices.com.au
onlineclassroom.com.au
shoeprices.com.au
rating.com.au
lends.com.au
pricetag.com.au

findtim

Top Contributor
babyslings.com.au

"hug a bub" sell them for $120 piece in Byron, so ??? could be worth a bit if they were in a good mood one day?

the rest? nothing grabs me as having much value.

tim

prawn

I have had a previous offer in the $500-1000 range for babyslings.com.au in the past. Would likely be of value to someone in that niche - people pay anything for products for their kids.

I've turned down $x,000 for one of the other domains in that list too, but that is a moderately developed site with passive income which increases its value.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Rating.com.au is a good domain (Ratings.com.au would be the next step up). However, it's almost 'too generic' for me, for example I would take CreditRating.com.au given a choice between the two. Definitely a domain worth keeping though and I think it would get a decent price.

Recommendations.com.au is also decent, but it's quite long and often misspelled (people double up on the 'c' or miss an 'm').

I quite like OnlineClassroom.com.au, I can see a business being built around a name like that.

I don't like the rest of the list much, but as far as 'appraisal lists' go, it's one of the better ones.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Babyslings.com.au couple of hundred. easels.com.au maybe $100, braziers.com.au around reg fee or a bit more.

The rest is junky sounding.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members