What's new

CMWG take note

findtim

Top Contributor
bullies are scared cowards.
if the tone changes to not so nice anymore you are asking the right questions.
"that's not in the ToR" = "s**t you are to close to the right questions."
"i'll take that on notice" = "its going in the bin"
" good question, i'll write that down and get back to you" = " don't forget to get milk on the way home"

you will not be liable for what you sign off on, your own personal integrity will be and the judge of that will only be you.

tim

snoopy

Top Contributor
In my view the CMWG needs greater independence from auDA to really achieve the Government review objectives and ensure that auDA has long term credibility. They need more resources, in particular independent legal advice.

I support the group and believe in them however with auDA interference there is a risk that the group becomes captured.

joshrowe

Top Contributor
In my view the CMWG needs greater independence from auDA to really achieve the Government review objectives and ensure that auDA has long term credibility. They need more resources, in particular independent legal advice.

I support the group and believe in them however with auDA interference there is a risk that the group becomes captured.

Emphatically agreed.

Jimboot

Top Contributor
Hopefully the CWMG

Agreed. I thought if you were serious about the Government reforms the CWMG would have been truly independent and be able to make recommendations without fear or favour. This is not the case if they can't even address the elephant in the room of member stacking and the potential for regulator capture.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member