What's new

Cloning Word Press Sites.

findtim

Top Contributor
Well i dont really want to clone the site and content, graphics etc. What im thinking is more cloning so i have all the plugins, all settings setup the same on each site.

I will have to check out the MU option.

@johno69, thanks.....will talk to you more about this on Saturday.

then do what johno69 said but on the out of the box theme. the just add any theme you want later.

tim

Snooks

Top Contributor
Now my mind is spinning with options :) (lol)

The Fav plugins, plugin sounds good.....

I'll probably just try one or all of these because i guess i wont really know what i need until i start doing what i want. Once i have a better understanding of the options it will help.

findtim

Top Contributor
Now my mind is spinning with options :) (lol)

The Fav plugins, plugin sounds good.....

I'll probably just try one or all of these because i guess i wont really know what i need until i start doing what i want. Once i have a better understanding of the options it will help.

just allocate a few of your "spare" domains and do testing and see what works for you.

there are sooooo many great systems out there and they just don't SUIT ME, but for others they work well, so thats just it, it isn't about knowledge its about how YOU feel comfortable with a program or a system, we all learn differently.

eg: i NEVER read a manual, but watch a youtube vid then i am happy, go to a seminar i am happy. Other people read manuals and fully understand something, some people can listen and understand.

everyone is different but everyone is talented in some way.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member