1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

China now allows foreign companies to operate e-commerce businesses within the country.

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by James, Jul 9, 2015.

1. James

James Membership: VIP

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i have a client that flies to china every year to some HUGEEEEEE trade show, just to see whats happening, he says its like 20 times the size of melbourne exhibition centre and if you're not prepared to buy a CONTAINER of some thing then don't bother going as they won't talk to you.
    ----------------
    i have another client that goes their to get HER bed linen DESIGNS produced, she just came back for europe on holiday but discovered her designs in stores across europe !!!
    --------------------
    theres no copyright, trademark rules , wellllllll actually they just ignore them and produce them.
    i personally wouldn't spend money on producing a website for a chinese market, i'd sell one "designer jean" and it would just get reproduced before i sold "jean number 2 "
    tim