What's new

Cheapest .com.au renewals?

neddy

Top Contributor
Most registrars will all offer better pricing for portfolio holders. I personally recommend talking to the DNTrade sponsors, they're all serious about helping members - and I personally use them all and happily recommend them.
Exactly right Chris. Drop.com.au offers readers of DNT and Domainer special prices.

This from an interview Cam did with me on Domainer.

Cam offers all Domainer.com.au readers Aussie domain registrations at just $22 each (inclusive of GST). This applies to new registrations; renewals, auction wins on their Drop platform. Plus they discount their Change of Registrant fee to $29.95 (normally $49.95).

Chris.C

Top Contributor
My understanding is that Uniregistry is willing to offer renewals for <$20 for those with portfolios...

And I'm a big fan of their platform (great UI).

ErezY

My understanding is that Uniregistry is willing to offer renewals for <$20 for those with portfolios...

Please keep in mind that Uniregistry not an Australia company to my understanding so the price does not include GST. This means If you are paying AU$19 for a domain, its the same as paying $20.90 inc GST for an Australian registrar. Unless you are not registered for GST of course. :)

snoopy

Top Contributor

Is that AUD? I use them and the standard price is just under $20 but that is USD and there is no GST component that can be claimed back so it is probably more like paying $30 somewhere else.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Is that AUD? I use them and the standard price is just under $20 but that is USD and there is no GST component that can be claimed back so it is probably more like paying $30 somewhere else.
From memory I think I ended up paying something close to A$18.

findtim

Top Contributor
yes, he's a member here. posted early in this thread.
i personally wouldn't transfer in without first knowing if that price is permanant as it may not be the price when you come to renew.

i quick hand reg right now would be ok as if the renewal goes up you can transfer.

note: i'm not having a go at mirecart, just being realisitic and guessing why its only $20 for 2 years.
tim

mirecart

Top Contributor
yes, he's a member here. posted early in this thread.
i personally wouldn't transfer in without first knowing if that price is permanant as it may not be the price when you come to renew.

i quick hand reg right now would be ok as if the renewal goes up you can transfer.

note: i'm not having a go at mirecart, just being realisitic and guessing why its only $20 for 2 years.
tim

Hi Tim,
The pricing for domains is only $20, and I'll keep that price for renewals.
These days I'm focusing more on revenue from developing sites for clients rather than just domains.
Regards,
Mick

mirecart

Top Contributor
i'd put a caveat on that and say "whilst my price stays constant" , just so your protected and its fair to all.
tim

Thank you Tim, and can i add that all clients have the right to move their domains if and when they wish. If the prices had to increase they would be given advance notice wherever possible.
Regards,
Mick

findtim

Top Contributor
to state the obvious, why do you want to lose money? you still have a credit card processing fee for each domain ?
at 2% which you'd struggle to get that low based on turnover you are losing 40cents a sale !
tim

-----
at $21.50 sell you will make $0.32, based on paypal charging you 2.6% + 30cents per transaction

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
SO, in the marketplace zuver at $22 is the cheapest you'll get ( if you care that they should make some money which is only fair imo)[still they make less the $1]
ventrip is the cheapest paperless COR
drop is the same price with mentioning dnt, it goes through as $49.95 but gets corrected back to $24.95 ( corrct me if i am wrong cam)

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
SO, in the marketplace zuver at $22 is the cheapest you'll get ( if you care that they should make some money which is only fair imo)[still they make less the $1]
ventrip is the cheapest paperless COR
drop is the same price with mentioning dnt, it goes through as $49.95 but gets corrected back to $24.95 ( corrct me if i am wrong cam)
Synergy Wholesale - sister company to Zuver and VentraIP - have the best pricing on renewals, rego and COR in my experience...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo