What's new

Cheap hosting next 4 hours.

WG2010

Archived Member
Just thought I'd let you guys know for the next 4 hours you can pick up 75% off hosting packages with Ventra IP.

https://forums.ventraip.com.au/showthread.php?t=3674

You can pick up 2 years of shared hosting for $50. Pretty good deal IMO and they're a reliable company. They also have Australian shared/reseller hosting deals but I didn't need any of that today.

(P.S I'm not affiliated with em).

Oz.

Top Contributor
Thanks for the heads up, that is a great deal. Just got 2 years of hosting for $49!
Good to spread them IPs. :)

soj

Founder
Thanks also WorGeneral, picked up a 2 year business deal with unlimited bandwidth for under $300, absolute bargain, especially for a Sydney Data Centre :)

I think I might go and get a couple more...

Link

Thanks for the heads up WorGeneral.

I also ordered hosting services from them during the sale - unbelievable prices!

Even better I chatted to them several times as I was looking at their plans and their customer service was excellent. Very impressive thus far, I am looking forward to hosting with them.

soj

Founder
I just got a call from VentraIP this morning following up whether I got all my account details and the likes for the new account I set up, very impressive customer service :)

Mick

Top Contributor
I just got a call from VentraIP this morning following up whether I got all my account details and the likes for the new account I set up, very impressive customer service :)

I work there, so I'm always hanging around here too if you've got any problems.

Excellent to hear everything is going well with your account. :)

James

Top Contributor
Not meaning to be annoying I know this offer ended a long time ago and have a rant but VentraIP needs to get their promo deals on check. I mean I have 1 shared host with these guys think I paid like $50 for 6 months now this deal is $150 cheaper. What is for existing customers (who are not using the ventra IP forums 24/7, plus most of the deals like free domains go so quickly because kids are on that forums 24/7, apart from AFL tickets for people in Melbourne only too, Ventra has Sydney users too right??)

Haha sorry but I always seem to miss every single offer they seem to have...

Last edited:

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Ensure you do these things and you are likely to see the offer:

Subscribe to twitter
Make sure you didn't unubscribe to the promo emails

VentraIP

Top Contributor
Hi James,

The Deal is simply a "refreshed" offer. Since February last year, we had the Deal of the Decade offer which was running on and off for the last 12 months. What most people don't realise is that it's NOT a replacement for an Economy or Business plan. The servers are more loaded, you cannot run things like SSL's or RVSitebuilder, and there are zero addon or parked domains.

It really is a "getting started" service that we use to springboard people on to Economy or Business plans.

As for the AFL tickets, it's something we tried out this year and it's been a great success, but as we've said on the forums we HAVE been looking to do something in NSW but none of the stadiums off the kind of service that Etihad does.

James

Top Contributor
Ensure you do these things and you are likely to see the offer:

Subscribe to twitter
Make sure you didn't unubscribe to the promo emails

Too much noise on my twitter account,

I will check out for the promo emails never seen them.

Regards.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I was just giving that to him so he could more easily search his inbox for messages. Also, to be able to stop it from being blocked as spam

Luke

Top Contributor
I was just giving that to him so he could more easily search his inbox for messages. Also, to be able to stop it from being blocked as spam

Ah yes, makes sense. :)

Man, this thread keeps tricking me into thinking Ventra have a 4 hour special on. Got me twice now... :(

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo