What's new

cctvs.com.au

Scott7

Top Contributor
It has value. Not as much as the singular, however, it is a positive sign that the cctv version has been developed.
Using a parked page with ads, such as Fabulous or Bodis would enable you to meet the monetisation requirements, while still allowing you to show that it's for sale.

mirecart

Top Contributor
It has value. Not as much as the singular, however, it is a positive sign that the cctv version has been developed.
Using a parked page with ads, such as Fabulous or Bodis would enable you to meet the monetisation requirements, while still allowing you to show that it's for sale.
I've got a company who supplies and installs CCTV's interested in letting me build a site for them where I make the sales and the do the installs for a rev share. I'm hoping to find other installers around the country who will provide the same synergy opportunity.

If it doesn't work out, its nice to know it still has potential for a sale.

Shane

Top Contributor
I don't think this one makes sense as a plural does it? CCTV is a thing, not things...

mirecart

Top Contributor
I don't think this one makes sense as a plural does it? CCTV is a thing, not things...
I disagree,
1. As a marketing tool it helps to describe multiple options for cctv systems
2. The site cctv.com.au offers Consulting Services, not systems.

snoopy

Top Contributor
First thoughts were the same as Shane, doesn't make much sense with an "s" on the end. Clubmaster is wasting his time asking for appraisals then "disagreeing" with them.

mirecart

Top Contributor
First thoughts were the same as Shane, doesn't make much sense with an "s" on the end. Clubmaster is wasting his time asking for appraisals then "disagreeing" with them.
Sorry i didn't realise that asking for an appraisal was a one sided conversation.

mirecart

Top Contributor
I suspected you would.
I bought the domain which already shows my opinion. The only reason i replied to your statement questioning the domains validity as a plural was to show my thoughts on its use other than in the singular. You didn't make the statement expecting me to just agree with you did you.

mirecart

Top Contributor
There is no point asking for opinions then disagreeing with the opinions you don't like. If you don't want to know what people really think don't ask for the appraisal.

The simple fact is, I was replying to his question. I don't think this one makes sense as a plural does it? CCTV is a thing, not things...
I do value everyone's opinion and will take it on board.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
If singular isn't in the same niche than would presumably rank lower if intent is for security.
OK, just checked, so it's the same niche. different service?
Just make a better website than theirs and you'll rank.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo