What's new

CancerForum.com.au appraisal

snoopy

Top Contributor
Don't think it is worth anything. It is going to be a long hard road for someone to try and monetise this.

James

Top Contributor
I don't agree with any one trying to monetize from Cancer as its a horrible disease. Honestly my advice is donate it to a charity for a support group.

Agree with Snoopy.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I don't agree with any one trying to monetize from Cancer as its a horrible disease. Honestly my advice is donate it to a charity for a support group.

Agree with Snoopy.

It is really a fact that everyone is monetising from it, doctors, drug companies etc. These guys aren't charity cases or anywhere close to it, think Ferrari's and mansions.

Not saying people should run a forum and start trying to make a lot of money from it but lots of people have their hand in the till with this so how can it be said making money from a forum on the subject is inappropriate?

vzanda

I am thinking of pushing forward with using it as a forum because it was one before and the name has forum in it. Monetising is not the priority but I will feature adsense just to cover the cost of hosting at least. The forum would be under the care of a clinic that deals with cancer. I would much rather sell it but I think that if used properly, it would be worth a lot to the people actually using it for the right cause.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member