What's new

Buy Sell Ads - Anyone used?

enjoi

Top Contributor
Hey guys im looking for a system that can handle ad space on my site
Going to charge per month to advertise
- Different pricing plans for different areas of the site

I was googleing around and found http://buysellads.com/advertisers

Has anyone used them? Can anyone recommend a better system ?

I love the fact that they have stats so that the advertisers can see exactly what theyre paying for.

Cheers

findtim

Top Contributor
are you talking about your new backpackers? i would do it yourself using OPENX , php free software and host it yourself, i've been using it for over 10 years and i make over $10k p/a from it.

you do more work but the profit is 100%

PM me as the how to could be a long story :eek:

if you want " set and forget " then this is not for you, if you want to do a bit of sales and make good money then its worth learning.

tim

theseoconsultant

Top Contributor
OpenX is great too, if you want to run your own platform.. it does take a while to setup.

I recently had to convert our old OpenX to the a new OpenX platform due to a vulnerability we found on one of our offshore sites - man that took a long time with over 30 advertisers and probably close to 500 zones..

enjoi

Top Contributor
are you talking about your new backpackers? i would do it yourself using OPENX , php free software and host it yourself, i've been using it for over 10 years and i make over $10k p/a from it.

you do more work but the profit is 100%

PM me as the how to could be a long story :eek:

if you want " set and forget " then this is not for you, if you want to do a bit of sales and make good money then its worth learning.

tim

Yeah its for Backpackers, Id rather have full control over it with 100% profits so ill have a deeper look into OPENX. Ill shoot you a message tonight.

Forever thanking you Tim! ha :D

enjoi

Top Contributor
OpenX is great too, if you want to run your own platform.. it does take a while to setup.

I recently had to convert our old OpenX to the a new OpenX platform due to a vulnerability we found on one of our offshore sites - man that took a long time with over 30 advertisers and probably close to 500 zones..

Thanks buddy Im going to send openx to my developer, fingers crossed hes used implemented it before :cool:

findtim

Top Contributor

been there done that, its a real SH*T isn't it, but once you get it right in your head its a great system, its well worth the effort.

i also use it to promote different pages within my sites that THEN link out to the affiliate programs, i find giving the user more info before they leave increases conversion rates.

tim

atom

Administrator
Another vote for OpenX. It takes a bit of getting used to but it's a great platform.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo