What's new

businessdomain.com.au (had offer)

dicko

Hi

I purchased (businessdomain.com.au) a while back with the intention to develop into business portal site. But got too many other projects, so I listed for sale on netfleet.com.au and had private offer from unknown of $3000.

But I recently found that the FAIRFAX GROUP (domain.com.au) business listing is of cause domain business and using subdomain (business.domain.com.au)

So I was wondering maybe to the right people or it could be these people making offer, it could be worth a lot more, Whats your thoughts.

Thanks

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Both strong words and it's a good one to brand , of course if you knew the bidders situation you could counter offer ??? but it is still good roi , so i guess if your happy enough take the money and run or try one counter offer of $5000. ?? , good luck !!

dicko

Thanks Stacey

I had this domain list as Make an Offer, since put $25,000 to get price up, if it is Fairfax thy got plenty

Any other thoughts

Regards

Dicko

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Dicko,

You should contact DNTrade member Cherrytron from OMG. They are part owned by Fairfax so this could expedite discussions. He is involved with Fairfax's 'domains' the web names rather than 'domain' the real estate site so could be a useful 'bridge'
for you to discuss with the domain.com.au guys.

Try to encourage any offers through the Netfleet system though if you don't mind. It makes sense as having offers public does give you some security and it also shows activity in the market which is good for all of us. We don't charge any fees or comms so there's certainly no downside to doing it this way.

I still don't understand why so many potential purchasers see a domain for sale on Netfleet and then use whois to contact the registrant of the domain directly. I know this happens frequently and there have been plenty of sales started this way. Maybe once we have our escrow & transfer services up and running this will change. I certainly hope so.

dicko

Thanks NetFleet

Thanks for this info, it will be very helpful, I am also very pleased with your site www.netfleet.com.au its a great place to be able market our domain. Yes and even better with the Escrow and Feature domain advertising. Maybe even a Brokerage marketing option as well, where the domain owner agrees to pay a fee for you guys to market domains to possible interested parties.

Keep up the good work

Thanks again

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members