What's new

Brisbane Meetup Thursday 25th July

FleurF

Archived Member
Anthony and I are in Brisbane next week and will be hosting a drinks meetup on Thursday 25th July.

Bavarian Bier Cafe, Level 1, 45 Eagle St, Eagle Street Pier from 5pm.

If you know you'll be able to come, please let me know so I can organise space accordingly.

See you there!

neddy

Top Contributor
I'm going to try and make it - as long as you promise you'll have something better to eat than sausage rolls and party pies! ;) :D

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
Thanks for letting me know Tim, we will be down in Melbourne in the next couple of months and hosting in Sydney as well so we'll see you then!
Melbourne sounds good - maybe I can get down there with a bit of notice. Definitely will be at the Sydney one, too.

Unfortunately, I can't make Brisbane on Thursday - as I already have coommitments in Sydney

Shane

Top Contributor
Just realised I won't be able to stay long as I have dinner booked for 6:30pm at New Farm.

I'll certainly drop in for an hour though.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Sound good. Count me in, though I will probably come in around 6pm, don't want to be fighting that peak hour traffic...

:p

FleurF

Archived Member
Hi All,

I have made an executive decision to postpone our Brisbane trip.

I am really keen to meet as many of our Brisbane guys as possible and it doesn't look like tomorrow's date really works very well.

I will be posting a new Meetup date tomorrow.

Sorry for anyone who may have been coming along and hadn't rsvp'd.

F

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members