What's new

Brisbane.co

daddybat

Just noticed this one on my backorders list that is now in private auction at NJ. I'm not crazy about .co, I don't have any. In fact I think that it's mostly a BS extension, and a .com typo that they've really tried hard (with some success) to re-brand as a real "company" type of extension.

So - just curious what the gallery thinks of a name like this, and what you'd be willing to pay for it. FWIW - there are actually 17 bidders on this one, so I imagine it'll go for at least a few hundred. NO idea what it will sell for, but there have been some pretty decent sales already in that tld. I'm mostly watching at this point. But if none of the other bidders jumps on it past the initial $69 - then well........??

daddybat

Hey dbat what's NJ?

Sorry - NameJet. It's the big daddy drop platform in the US. Gets ALL the dropping names from eNom and NSOL. HUGE volume of killer names drop there all the time. I've bought a lot of good names there the past few years. You'll see their sales reports on DNJournal every week.

We love/hate NJ!

Luke

Top Contributor
I don't really like the idea of a geo 'company' domain. I wouldn't pay the registration fee.

Make more sense for an actual business name, like jimsmowing.co

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member