What's new

Breaking News - Netfleet

snoopy

Top Contributor
Probably better off saying what the news is and then providing a link, otherwise it looks a bit desperate. Not sure someone no longer working at Netfleet is is really "breaking news".

neddy

Top Contributor
Probably better off saying what the news is and then providing a link, otherwise it looks a bit desperate. Not sure someone no longer working at Netfleet is is really "breaking news".
Good to see you read the article Snoopy. ;)

ttfan

Top Contributor
Did he make any promises for changes at Netfleet, so that they can now be broken?

neddy

Top Contributor
I tried to have a chat with Bruce Tonkin yesterday (Director of Netalliance Pty Ltd which is the entity that owns Netfleet), but he is currently in Morocco on ICANN duty.

He emailed me to say that a new person is being appointed to replace Jonathan. Hopefully I will have some more info next week.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I tried to have a chat with Bruce Tonkin yesterday (Director of Netalliance Pty Ltd which is the entity that owns Netfleet), but he is currently in Morocco on ICANN duty.

He emailed me to say that a new person is being appointed to replace Jonathan. Hopefully I will have some more info next week.
If they are going to employ someone to run NetFleet why don't they try and recruit someone from the domaining industry rather than with a registrar background, given that's primarily NetFleet's customer base...

findtim

Top Contributor
there are good examples of leaders coming from outside the industry they move to, lee iacocca at ford motor who turned it around is a good example, but like netfleet you'll most likely be short lived.
given where NF now stand in this industry it seems so funny to me that they operate the way they do. it must be hard being the face of a company when really you are a puppet.

"Troy" will eventually fall

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads