What's new

Branch stacking!

snoopy

Top Contributor
They're too embarrassed to reveal the new foreign supply side members.

C'mon Cam don't be shy about your achievements.

That is exactly what it is about. Delaying tactics. They'll either delay it until after the SGM or release it just before so proper checks can't be done on these "members".

Scott.L

Top Contributor
That is exactly what it is about. Delaying tactics. They'll either delay it until after the SGM or release it just before so proper checks can't be done on these "members".

auDA won't publish the list of foreign applicants approved by the Board because when they do, we will know who sold out for a pocketful of coin - SELL OUTS

snoopy

Top Contributor
auDA won't publish the list of foreign applicants approved by the Board because when they do, we will know who sold out for a pocketful of coin - SELL OUTS

I think when this list comes out every man and his dog will know what a disgrace auDA has become.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I think when this list comes out every man and his dog will know what a disgrace auDA has become.

Yeah, I think a lot of transfers are gonna happen; the question is, who will be the lucky registrar that didn't get involved in this betrayal.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
auDA CEO, Cameron Boardman, said the positive response from Ventra IP, Arq Group, Dreamscape Networks and Afilias, other organisations and individuals had seen the surge in membership

Welcome to your new Board and your new Organisation composed of 5 Members.

Jimboot

Top Contributor
does anyone know of an official reason why individuals who join are still being called up and vetted whilst registrars sign up their employees in bulk with no interviews? Are local business people less trustworthy?

Scott.L

Top Contributor
does anyone know of an official reason why individuals who join are still being called up and vetted whilst registrars sign up their employees in bulk with no interviews? Are local business people less trustworthy?

NOTE: "...in the ABSENCE of Eligibility Criteria"

upload_2018-7-11_14-54-51.png

Guilty through their own admission.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Didn't they come up with a eligibility criteria just prior to approving those 900+ members? I believe they are also delaying publishing what this new policy is.

I think auDA are sapping credibility from the CMWG because the board has already influenced the CMWG's vote. The CMWG will never be able to say "well the members voted for it" when the new membership base are not genuine members. The allegations of election rigging are going to go on for years if the 900+ new members are allowed to influence the vote.

I think the CMWG should be investigating whether these 900+ members are "above board". It is their vote and their credibility that auDA is playing with.

Issues they should be looking at in my view,

e.g.
  • Were membership payments made "in bulk"?
  • Were inducements offered to join auDA by 3rd parties?
  • Do these members know anything about auDA and why did they decide to join?
  • Did these members join in a manner which was constitutional and in line with published procedure/policy?

Scott.L

Top Contributor
i responded on ITwire

upload_2018-7-20_13-22-50.png

AND THEN IT HIT ME - All the previous Boards did not do what this Board has done, it is this Board that broke the unspoken RULE for control, this Board invited Government intervention, and its this Board that has caused all this Bullshit.

Why hasn't the Board Sacked Boardman?

joshrowe

Top Contributor

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics