What's new

Bodis is worth the swap over

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I just thought i would share that in 4 weeks i have made what it took me 4 months to get on sedo

Traditionally i dont earn much via parking but bodis seem to make it a bit more worthwhile

Another aspect that i have found is that for some reason i have had more offers since changing over ..... perhaps the contact section stands out better than the sedo parking pages ??

The other thing is there in no minimum payout each month and even if it's only a small amount it is always nice to get an email saying you have received funds

iejs

Thanks Spacey.

I made a note of this when you mentioned it before. Sounds like it's worth a go:)

Victor

Thanks for the heads up. Switched some domains over from Sedo to Bodis to check it out.

No minimum payout is nice. Strangely, traffic numbers are way down but CTR is way up. End of month will tell whether the switch was worth it I guess.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. Switched some domains over from Sedo to Bodis to check it out.

No minimum payout is nice. Strangely, traffic numbers are way down but CTR is way up. End of month will tell whether the switch was worth it I guess.

I made more in 5 weeks what i did in 5 months at sedo and believe the placement of contact is much better as i seem to be getting way more inquiries

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yahoo. As I've said on other threads rook media is going pretty well for me (they use google)

What is certain is that there are some solid choices for parking other than the big 4 or 5 these days.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yes the rev share is obviously critical and yes, I doubt Sedo are leading the pack!

But Google is particularly dominant in Australia (moreso than UK/US for example) so I believe that advertisers spend a lot more per click than on Yahoo (I certainly do). In theory this extra $$$ should flow through to publishers?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo