What's new

Bitcoin to the Moon Website Launch

findtim

Top Contributor
grab a beer, this may be a long one, as we know call it in the trade " a sean event " LOL
-----------------
so, in the last 3 months almost everything i have thought of has occurred ! good and bad. seems like i think of someone and my phone rings with them on the line, i want something and i find it, and no i haven't said to myself i want a billion dollars, these are just examples of reasonably obtainable things.

much of this has also been information, i need to know something and i met someone who provides the info !

so just this morning before i read this post i was watching the news and it did a retro on the stock market through the 80's with skase, bond, holmes a' court, elliott and the 1987 stock market crash, the 1989 devaluing of the aussie dollar and the " recession we had to have " , all of which i remember well ( showing my age)

and now we are talking bitcoin which i haven't really talked about so far, i am also hooked on a series called "continuum" on netflix which is all about corporation in the future.

to digress this all reminds me of the rothschilds of the 1800's early 1900's and the bank of england ( just youtube it) so i wonder if they have their teeth into bitcoin? i can't see warren buffet ignoring it?

back to the story.......... i was watching the abc this morning, they are predicting a correction on the stock market soon and one guy said " there is only one thing stronger then GREED, and that is FEAR " , i hope everyone gets how important that statement is as it could relate many other things going on in the world today.

so FEAR ! , logic would suggest based on that there has to be a correction on bitcoin? but here's my prediction having no knowledge of bitcoin: if a stock market correction comes before a bitcoin correction bitcoin WILL go to the moon !

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members