1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Best website for domain name sales analysis

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by techmo, Jun 18, 2016.

1. techmo

techmo Membership: Community

Which website would you recommend I use for domain name sales analysis that is free of charge? (E.g. if I sign up for Netfleet account do I have access to more in depth analysis and sales sorted by date than I would if I accessed the site as a guest?)

2. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Netfleet: sign up for their catalogue and you will receive a daily list of domains that are up for auction, along with details of the previous day's sales
    DN Trade: lists of top .au domain sales for 2014, 2015 and 2016
    Name Bio: allows you to search the sales history of specific domains, and also has a list of sales with info on the date, domain, price and venue/platform from which the sale was made
    DN Journal: posts weekly sales data as well as having year-to-date and previous years' sales charts
    Domaining: top 500 all time publicly reported sales

3. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
  4. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    And:
    Domainer: Ned regularly provides stats and analysis of what's happening on the drops in the .au space