1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

auDA seek more time without member representation

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by Bacon Farmer, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Bacon Farmer

Bacon Farmer Membership: VIP

I've just got an update from auDA. It seems they've been pretty ineffective over the last 2 years and now need to push off member input for another 2 years to 2022.

Yeah nah.

It's time for some sunlight to shine into that cesspit.

Including on the voting procedures that have left us without full representation due to the rules (negative voting). That's some pretty dubious stuff right there and symptomatic of the ongoing efforts to prevent public input into this public service via general public stakeholders.

You've had your 2 years you don't need another.

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Too much delaying, too much inaction.

Government should have wound it up 2 years ago. The 2nd best time to do that is now.

3. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

I got an email the other day, I think it was asking for submissions for a job or something? Kinda lost interest a while, deleted the email. It seems to have been a shamozzle for while now

Bacon Farmer likes this.