What's new

ATOETAX.com

Billy01

Top Contributor
Astute investors will know the intrinsic value of this one given the current Govt legislation to be passed.

Has front page position on Bing and Yahoo (and Google depending on the day)

Avg CPC is $1.50 plus post June 30 $2 plus cpc.

ato.com sold to a domain company in Hong Kong for $20k USD 12 months ago.

This is a potential life time earner that will only gain in vaue.

PM offfers over $5KAUD.

Sway

ato.com would have sold so high because its a LLL.com.

Personally speaking, asking for offers over 5k I believe is beyond shooting for the stars as atoetax.com.au is free to hand reg.

Billy01

Top Contributor
Go for it

Then you'll have to see if auda let you keep it. :D

PS I wasn't asking for an appraisal

Last edited:

Billy01

Top Contributor
For the obvious members who don't understand

Site can be sold as it is.

Sit on same server and keep its current position on Bing, Yahoo and Google

All that the buyer needs to do it plug in his/her publisher ID and if needed set up a lead generation form.

Will also include atoetax.net, .org.info

and etaxato.com, .net..org. .info

Post June 30 I'd say it might be hard to part with once the others are all pointed and up and running too.

Therefore as I said above $5k offers please PM and this its an appraisal request.

Its an offer to sell a site that makes a shyte load of money

Billy01

Top Contributor
Now posting on Name Pros

If you want to get in be quick I'm open to offers. Will sit in someones retirement fund very well not to mention the action after this tax year.

Honan

Top Contributor
Sit on same server and keep its current position on Bing, Yahoo and Google
I don't like to post in a sales thread, however curiosity has got the better of me. Sorry Bily.
Its current position in Google is what?
Nowhere? ( not indexed )
And who said there is going to be a toe tax?
How many times are you going to bump this thread?
If it is such a good earner why do all the pages except the home page just point to another domain
Good luck with the sale

Billy01

Top Contributor
Thanks Grandma

You're right Grandma it makes your .net look so over priced its not funny.
You must need the money more than me so you take the space.
Good Luck, everyone can have a shocker now and then, maybe it'll get better for you post June 30 :p.

Cheers

Sway

I'm sure you're already aware of this but for any 'potential buyer' who may not be as experienced as yourself in domains should know that since you only registered the equally desirable '.net', 'info' and '.org' equivalents last Saturday, those domains can't actually be transferred out of Crazy D0mains for the next 57 days.

icann said:
The registration agreement between each Registrar and its Registered Name Holder shall include a provision explaining that a Registered Name Holder will be prohibited from changing its Registrar during the first 60 days after initial registration of the domain name with the Registrar.
Source

p.s you should probably also reg the '.biz' before someone else registers it and tries to sell it to you for an equally high ransom, as it would mean you would then have the gTLD's monopolised.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo