1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Are .Biz domains of any use?

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Snooks, Jul 24, 2011.

1. jhellyer

jhellyer Membership: Community

Just a little note regarding .biz domains.

I recently hand reg'd rvfinancing.biz and then went in search of the end users, contacted about 40 US finance companies that deal in RV finance. Owner of rvfinancing.com today made me an offer of $900US !

Still playing him a little but I am going to sell it at that price regardless, not bad for a 3 week hand reg....well in my opinion anyway :)

So, .biz domains are attractive enough I believe to the RIGHT end user....

2. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Nice job! Highlights the most obvious end user sales targets for any domains... People who may be using the same domain in other extensions

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

From memory the dn journal frontpage article on the man who authored 'get rich click' is the guy who owned business.com and still retains a shareholding .......... he has cars.info