What's new

Anyone using LastPass?

Ash

Top Contributor
I'm a bit hesitant about putting all my eggs in one basket... anyone tried lastpass.com yet?

Recommend it?

Cheers.

Terrell

I've used 1Password for several years and have been very pleased with it. It can sync with Dropbox and also run on iPhone & iPad.

I was a little uneasy about all the eggs in one basket at first, but the alternative was to use the same passwords everywhere.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I've used LastPass very briefly before as well as 1Password. They're both fantastic. Only reason I'm not using either now is that I was using a different program on windows which I now use an alternative that works with that and I haven't been bothered to get it all into LastPass or 1Password. At some stage I will and I do recommend both

payattention

Archived Member
Never been a fan of any password management system; I use a unique password for every site and forum by appending the first 4 letters of the domain name to a longer password.

Example being dntrPASSWORD!@#Ee. Makes it super easy to remember my password while having a unique pass at each site. No one could ever guess what the password section of my password is either.

Ash

Top Contributor
That seems like a pretty good method Jonathan. I have different passwords for every site and it's starting to get out of control.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member