What's new

Anyone can help on my domains?

I own the following domains. Just wonder how much you think they are worth.

cufflinkbox.com.au
cufflinkboxes.com.au
greatsales.com.au
seekingmen.com.au
vup.com.au
wollicreeknsw.com.au

Thanks,

Patrick

DomainNames

Top Contributor
sorry cant see any value for them at all except VUP might be worth something to VUP HOLDINGS PTY LTD ACN 098 943 367 ABN 88 098 943 367
Locality of Registered Office St Helens Park NSW 2560

If they offer you $3-500 recommend you take it.... no other use for it is there?.

dreamscanbevisions

At first I thought greatsales.com.au would be okay as a directory where you link to sites with sale prices... the keyword only gets 28 searches/month so hmmm

Atleast if you sell VUP.com.au it'll pay of the expense of buying these.

Regards.

Thank you all for the replies.

so far, i only have one offer on the greatsales.com.au which is $170. Perhaps this domain is the one that I don't really want to focus on so I might sell it.

cufflinkbox.com.au & cufflinkboxes.com.au - I will turn them into a small business.

seekingmen.com.au - perhaps a adult dating website.

vup.com.au - this one I think has potential and i am working on it now.

One the websites are up, I expect $5000 to $10000 passive income per year.

Last edited:

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Thank you all for the replies.

so far, i only have one offer on the greatsales.com.au which is $170. Perhaps this domain is the one that I don't really want to focus on so I might sell it.

cufflinkbox.com.au & cufflinkboxes.com.au - I will turn them into a small business.

seekingmen.com.au - perhaps a adult dating website.

vup.com.au - this one I think has potential and i am working on it now.

One the websites are up, I expect $5000 to $10000 passive income per year.

How do you plan to make $5000 - $10.000 passive income per year from those names? If you can please share your plans.

Last edited:
I have another website which generates $500 to $700 per month from Google adsense. Though I don't expect the domains listed here have the same level of traffic, I am pretty confident that they can generate the same amount.

How do you plan to make $5000 - $10.000 passive
income per year from those names? If you can please share your plans.

James

Top Contributor
Jeez is that how much cuff link domains are making I own a cufflinks.TLD domain should develop it lol

neddy

Top Contributor
I think seekingmen.com.au definitely has potential for a "dating site".

Or you could try selling it to the Australian Defence Force - they need recruits. ;)

First suggestion serious; second just kidding. :)

courier

Seeking men has the best potential from my view ....( not that I would know anything about that ) just joking have a look at the PPC on the google external tool to have a look at the ad revenue

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Patrick,

Remember i have WolliCreek.com.au listed on NF if you are interested... if you're going to put effort into developing, you might be 'over capitalising on WolliCreekNSW.com.au.

Open to any offers :)

Cheers

David

I plan to use wollicreeknsw.com.au as a community website. Frankly speaking, I don't expect earning money from that one. Anyway, the cost is only $40 (hosting) plus $10 (domain itself) per year. Even I can get the wollicreek.com.au for half of the price you asked, it can cover me 20 years of the cost for wollicreeknsw.com.au.

I don't want to spend that much for a non-profit community website.

Cheers,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Remember i have WolliCreek.com.au listed on NF if you are interested... if you're going to put effort into developing, you might be 'over capitalising on WolliCreekNSW.com.au.

Open to any offers :)

Cheers

David

It is just too troublesome to apply for the WolliCreek.nsw.au domain under the CGDN program. With wollicreeknsw.com.au, it is easier. Will make it live in two months.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pat

Then apply to auDA for WolliCreek.nsw.au under the CGDN program.

DavidL

Top Contributor
It is just too troublesome to apply for the WolliCreek.nsw.au domain under the CGDN program. With wollicreeknsw.com.au, it is easier. Will make it live in two months.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pat

And Patrick's just explained precisely why the CGDNs have been such a huge failure and waste of money.

$2,000,000 spent on this initiative with only 200 sites live. That's $10,000 of auDA money spent per domain....

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member