What's new

And That's When I said ......

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Ok now that I have your attention, I asked Chris and Peter when I was at the Seo meetup if it was perhaps time for us to catch up at a pub again
~
Both said they could do it in a month so I am suggesting we meet at the usual place in little collins street
~
Aiming at Friday 4th September about 7-8 Pm
~
Happy to hear other suggestions on venue as I didn't really like the beer last time ........let me know !
~
And that's when I said ............ "How about a beer"

findtim

Top Contributor
i agree a sydney one is overdue, i could do it in FIRST WEEK of november otherwise i can not till next year. ( LOL everyone will say "lets not make it november" HA HA )

as for melbourne, 4/9/15 , lets just call it that as the EARLY xmas party and make it happen, we all know once we get into a debate about dates it gets messy, so just call it , and who shows up shows up.

my votes with spacey, and james if its just me and you in sydney then it will be fun anyway ? i'm flexible on the day but it does need to be the first week of november for me. if we are going to do a sydney then we need to make a decision promptly so people can organise their schedules and flights, chris and peter run seo meetup melbourne on the 3rd/nov , i'll be in byron on the 3rd/nov so we are looking maybe at a thursday/friday 5th /6th nov ?????????????
now i am NOT talking for chris or peter but SEO melbourne meetup is public knowledge, just helping with the timing
so that makes for 2 great xmas parties IMO.

lets have more input and solve it quickly.
sooo spacey , snoopy and me DNT melbourne xmas party, come if you want 4/9/15
james and me DNT sydney xmas party, come if you want 5/11/15

:)

tim, selfies !

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
i can't make sydney now ! , i'll be on the gold coast for an extra 2 weeks, melbourne is still cool
spacey lets just us meet up on 4/9/15 and whoever shows up shows up.
spacey, post the exact details, address etc and i'll be there

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Where: Dikstein's Corner Bar (downstairs) - 433 Little Collins St, Melbourne
When: Friday 4th September about 6-7ish in the evening
~
Strangely everytime I post about a get together ...... those Northern States jump on the thread
~
Please note there will be no official selfies at this get together!!

findtim

Top Contributor
yehhhh, but more like " just have a drink over looking the ocean in sunshine with a cool breeze as the sun sets over the mountains and then go listen to a great band EVERY night of the week. "
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
it would seem ok to BUMP this daily in the lead up to friday
can't wait for a chat face to face, if you haven't been before please do come every person has always said its a great night ( until the tab runs out ) , just joking, no tab this time so bring your wallet
new and old melbourne members please make an effort, get a hall pass as this is the xmas party early i think.
remember, chatting about nothing is ok, kids, footy, fathers day, shoes, weather, shitty weather, really shitty weather

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Can you guys share this on social media, I have come across two forum members here that were unaware of the get together, thanks

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo