What's new

AMA Hot Domains?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
OK so I'm a bit confused by the AMA Hot Domains...

It says that it provides "A small selection of some the hottest domains across all Aftermarket Auctions" but there doesn't seem to be an consistant method by which it ranks domains.

For example, a few days ago I saw that the domain mp5.com.au was listed for sale and I owned mp4.com.au and thought well a potential buyer might be interested in buying both at the same time so I may as well put it up for sale alongside mp5.com.au. I figured that given that mp4.com.au gets 3 times as many exacts and 50 times as many phrases that it would surely be listed as a hot domain given that mp5.com.au had been... but it's not?

So can someone from NetFleet please explain how the system works...

:confused:

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Chris

We are reworking this today/tomorrow, however currently Hot Domains will always show the domain names ending in the next 3 days. There is no ranking as such for domains.

Anyhow, I'll update you when we've changed this section tomorrow.

Apologies for the confusion

Cheers
Mark

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Guys

Quick update - we've blown away Hot Domains, and changed the landing page to show all domain names in auction in the one view:

https://www.netfleet.com.au/aftermarket-auctions

We're now working on search/sort ability on the same page, and will also display options to navigate to each private client auction.

Apart from metrics (which we are working on), are there other features you think would help buyers on this page?

Thanks
Mark

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Nice work!

With some domain stats and a sort function I reckon you'd be well on your way to nifty little AMA.

Biggest pet peeve now is that it takes a little time to load. I figured that was because there were so many domains, but I don't know if that is just me though?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member