What's new

Afilias whois-check.ausregistry.net.au replacement?

sapo

Hi all,

Until the migration to Afilias I used to check .au domain availability in my scripts via whois-check.ausregistry.net.au as that did not impose any restrictions to the number of whois lookups. This is no longer available, so I ended up asking Afilias what the replacement for this service is. Got a reply with a pointer to their web based whois (https://afilias.com.au/domainavailcheck). Not what I'm after as I'm not doing manual lookups.

Does anyone know what server to use for whois protocol or API based .au domain availability checks without getting blacklisted?

Cheers

latin_sydney

Is there a tool that does domain monitoring check for domain availability for AU domains in bulk and get an alert when its available?

sapo

Is there a tool that does domain monitoring check for domain availability for AU domains in bulk and get an alert when its available?
I have written my own tool, it downloads the daily drop/delete lists (when they are available) and analyses the drops for specific keywords and patterns that match what I'm after.
The scripts I've writen also monitor my list of desired domains for availability.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo