What's new

Advice Please

ozcopper

I own the domain name http://www.wombeyancaves.com/ and thought I'd just put some info about the caves on there, the problem is that people think it is the official site for the caves and it usually comes up on the first page of google. I get booking inquiries all the time through the site, but can't monetize it because the caves are run through the national parks. Any suggestions on what to do with a site / domain like this?

Here are some of the requests ive had in the last 2 weeks:

Subject: Corporate Group Tours

Message Body:
Hi

We have a group of IT guys on a conference in Bowral from 8-10 November and am looking into various half day activity options. Do you run private guided tours of the caves? We are looking at an activity that runs from 1:30pm - 5:00pm.

Thanks
Vanessa

Subject: tour prices

Message Body:
Hi, We are two adults and 3 children, 13,11,9years - the family prices, would this apply to us ????

I have friends - 2 adults and 2 childres - ages 19 & 17 - do they get the family prices ??

thank you in advance.

Message Body:
dear Sir / Madam
I am the Manager of Wombaroo Adventure Centre located on Wombeyan Caves Road in High Range. I have a group who staying here at Wombaroo next year and on their way home would like to do a guided tour of one of your caves. The group are 110 students and 9 teachers. the date will be March 14th 2012 and the tour / s would need to start around 10:30 and be completed by 12:30. Can you contact me to discuss a price / free places for teachers etc and also to discuss a more formal business partnership for the future.
My mobile phone number is: xxx xxxxxxxx
Thanks
Carl xxxxxxxx
Head of Wombaroo Adventure Centre

Message Body:
Hello,
We would like to book a cabin for 2A 2kids
Friday 18th Nov-Checkout Sunday 20th.
Please contact Sarah xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Thanks

Shane

Top Contributor
I used to get a similar thing when I owned ApartmentReviews.com.au. People would occasionally send me emails wanting to book accommodation or wanting to find out about buying or renting an apartment.

Maybe you should pay some local kid a few bucks to start running tours through the caves!

neddy

Top Contributor
Any suggestions on what to do with a site / domain like this?

Register the .com.au for a start! :p

P.S. I just had a chat with Paul and advised him to secure the .com.au. He didn't really want to, so he was happy for me do so - plus he sold me the .com at "mates rates".

So all his queries have been solved. ;)

ozcopper

Register the .com.au for a start! :p

P.S. I just had a chat with Paul and advised him to secure the .com.au. He didn't really want to, so he was happy for me do so - plus he sold me the .com at "mates rates".

So all his queries have been solved. ;)

All good thanks neddy :D Great talking to you too :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo