What's new

adventurebus.com.au

findtim

Top Contributor
Hi there! It would be great to have you post a quick introduction at http://www.dntrade.com.au/introductions-f11.html.

Cheers,
Chris

into the light : i see chris asked you to do an intro post, i can't see one from you ? its something we all do so i would suggest you take the "bosses" suggestion.

its also a great way to let dnt members know where you are at and also i found it allows "like minded" members to interact with you better.

i often read the past intros when i have a conversation with someone i haven't met on a thread before.

tim

TM means you've applied for the TM (and it's going through the due processes) and are semi-protected because of this, ® means it's registered and protected.

You can't just go adding TM to everything willy nilly.

The artist's name is 'Tim Mathews.' Not a TM symbol, sorry for the confusion; if any ;)

into the light : i see chris asked you to do an intro post, i can't see one from you ? its something we all do so i would suggest you take the "bosses" suggestion.

its also a great way to let dnt members know where you are at and also i found it allows "like minded" members to interact with you better.

i often read the past intros when i have a conversation with someone i haven't met on a thread before.

tim

duly noted.

davids

Top Contributor
TM means you've applied for the TM (and it's going through the due processes) and are semi-protected because of this, ® means it's registered and protected.

You can't just go adding TM to everything willy nilly.

I believe you can do exactly that. From what I understand, TM denotes an unregistered trademark, whereas (R) denotes a registered trademark.
Meaning you can slap the TM on whatever you want so long as it qualifies and you want to claim it as a trademark.

Erhan could probably clarify it for everyone though.

davids

Top Contributor
As long as you have submitted the application to IP Australia that is.

IP Australia

It is not necessary to register a trade mark to obtain some rights to it. Trade marks that are not registered may be protected under the common law and enforced using the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other state based fair trading legislation. Protecting your trade mark without the benefit of registration may be more difficult and expensive. You don't have to register your trade mark in order to use it. The symbol ™ can be used with a trade mark at any time.

findtim

Top Contributor
"The symbol ™ can be used with a trade mark at any time. "

thanks, i've been looking for that info for a while.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I like the name and think of either outback/tours/double decker party to unknown destinations

At worst brandable and worth some $ because of that

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member