What's new

Accommodation Links - New Website

TroyW

Top Contributor
Hello everyone,

Just a quick heads up that I'm kicking off a new website at www.AccommodationLinks.com.au. As the name suggests, the site will operate as a free link exchange for accommodation related websites. All links from legitimate websites (inc mini) will be welcome with listings prioritized by PageRank.

I'll be adding my websites and anyone else that wants to exchange links will be more than welcome.

TroyW

Top Contributor
is the site live?

Cheers
Corey

No net yet. I'm waiting for the domain to propagate to add the holder. Expect the site to be live within a fortnight. I'll be adding regions where I have live websites first such as Central Coast, Hunter Valley, etc but if anyone else wants to jump in I'll look at adding their region as well.

Listings will be highest PR's on top, then first in best dressed. I will have a max links per page of between 10-15, then pge 2, etc.

TroyW

Top Contributor
Took a little longer than expected but AccommodationLinks is now online. It's fully operational but really just the basic engine at this stage - I'll be adding more pages and content over the next few weeks.

Anything regarding accommodation is accepted with listings prioritised on a first-come, first-served basis.

Last edited:

Luke

Top Contributor
Hey Troy, I'm interested in exchanging links with your accomodation websites in your signature. Please let me know if you are interested.

<a href="http://www.stayincooly.com" title="Coolangatta">Coolangatta</a>
Visit Coolangatta, the Gold Coast's hidden treasure.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo