What's new

above.com and $US

JDSaward

I have started testing what happens if I put some of my .au domains onto above.com. Not expecting results in a hurry but just exploring and learning. A question comes to mind about the pricing being in $US. It seems like some potential Australian buyers would prefer to see $A.

In the experience of others, is the $US thing an issue?

trellian

Top Contributor
Hi,

Multi-currency support including AUD is in the works at Above, and is anticipated for launch this qtr.

For buyers that can not work out a currency exchange, our brokers can process marketplace sales through Drop or Netfleet in AUD for the interim, but we find that once you give them the amount in USD and give them the anticipated AUD amount, the sale progresses without any further issues.

JDSaward

Hi,

Multi-currency support including AUD is in the works at Above, and is anticipated for launch this qtr.

For buyers that can not work out a currency exchange, our brokers can process marketplace sales through Drop or Netfleet in AUD for the interim, but we find that once you give them the amount in USD and give them the anticipated AUD amount, the sale progresses without any further issues.
Thank you. And is Netfleet going to setup to sell .au direct? [Edit: sorry I see you have answered elsewhere... and I See I cannot delete my reply.]

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo