What's new

a business that doesn't need a website

findtim

Top Contributor
bombala caravan park.

our last night away on our road trip holiday and because of the nsw fires we end up having to go via bombala to get home to melbourne ( long story)

so i book a cabin in bombala to split the trip up, it doesn't have a website! why?

maybe its because the cabins don't have hot water yet! or the fact they also don't have a TV, no heating as its going to drop to 8deg tonight, the fact that the caretakers idea of "clean" is far from my definition.

maybe because although it sleeps 4 to do this involves opening the sofa bed.... no worries but i have to move the table to actually do that as the cabin is so small.

or maybe its because they don't feel that curtains are a neccessary item for a window.

i guess if they have a website they would have a photo of the caravan park which would show the MUD you have to walk through to get to the cabin, or show that there isn't a door mat so you drag all the mud into the cabin, but wait! that doesn't seem to be a problem because the caretaker who was first into the cabin did that for us when he then told us there was no hot water and handed me a key to the amenties block 50mts away

don't even get me started on the guys dental hygiene.

i'll be glad to be home tomorrow

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads