1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

7packs being removed?

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by helloworld, Aug 28, 2013.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Noticed yesterday, dentist geelong [auto detect Melbourne] had been removed.

Also this morning, electrician in certain suburbs...not all of them.

Anyone have an idea of what is happening here?

2. James

James Membership: VIP

People spamming Places, then getting wiped out. Nothing new I have seen it happening a bit. Or if they are legit places its probably a test too see how users react to other results.

Also another new roll out I have noticed is Google+ 1s been shown on a GEO basis. Example 204 people +1'ed this website from Sydney.

Not just total overall.

3. Shane

Shane Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    My main business site lost its '7 pack' status earlier this morning, but now it's back to normal.

They must be playing around with something...

4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Word. Seems to be all back to normal now, with a few changes. I think they must have been tinkering with shit. Always weirds me out when they tinker with ..au. Such a small market

5. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Membership: VIP

I had a top 3 website disappear for 2 days then return. They're tweaking something... (again).