What's new

$5280.04 in 2011, Broadband site for sale

payattention

Archived Member
24 hours to go.

I lowered the reserve and it hit it this morning so it's going to sell. Good opportunity for someone to get into the broadband niche with an established site.

payattention

Archived Member
With 4 hours remaining, if you were interested in this opportunity in the broadband niche, now would be the time to place your bid.

Commission Factory

This is a really great purchase to anyone considering. We would be happy to help out the winner if they need any advice on how to monetise this site to it's maximum as I think it could easily get into the $1000+ a month.

payattention

Archived Member
Thanks CF :)

Earlier I thought Flippa changed their auction setup so that listings don't reset the 4 hour count down but I read they reverted it so ignore my previous post about that.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey JB - this is going really well for you (and still going). Congrats. :)

By the way, your listing was really well written, and devoid of some of the bullsh*t that one often sees on Flippa.

Shane

Top Contributor
Well done so far Jonathan.

This is my favourite part of the Flippa auction process as a seller. I remember when I sold apartmentreviews.com.au it looked like it was going to settle around $5k, then the auction kept getting extended time after time and finished up at $9k two days later!

aus11

Top Contributor
Well done of the increasing sale price! Your listing has given me a bit more faith in Flippa as a place to sell Australian sites (doesn't seem to be a lot of action on most AUS listings).

payattention

Archived Member
I've ended the auction early after a negotiating with a member here. I don't think anyone was keen for another evening of $50 bid increments.

aus11

Top Contributor
I've ended the auction early after a negotiating with a member here. I don't think anyone was keen for another evening of $50 bid increments.

Yea, can get a little tedious can't it! Congratulations on the sale, and nice pick up by the buyer :)

joe

Top Contributor
congrats on the sale

how much did you think/hope it would go for when you listed it and are you happy with the outcome?

payattention

Archived Member
Reserve was initially $5,000 but I lowered it to $2,000 thinking it would encourage bidding which would push it up to $5,000 anyway.

I think it could've gone for a bit more (got 2 messages from other bidders asking why I ended early) but the buyer is someone who I know I won't have any issues with in the sale/transfer process.

James

Top Contributor
Hi mate good sale, I can relate to the problems with setting up a DGM account haha

~james~

Thank you

I would like to say a very very big thank you to Jonathan for all his help.

Jonathan went well above and beyond in delivering the website to my hosting and facilitating the set up Adsense and affiliate links.

From a Friday afternoon purchase, everything is 95% up and running on my accounts on the Monday morning... talk about getting stuff done!

I have been extremely impressed with his professionalism and efficiency and could not have asked for a better transaction. I hope to do business again with him in the future.

It is great to find such reputable people to do business with on this forum as I have found in the past with previous transactions.

Thank you,
James.

payattention

Archived Member
Thanks for the positive feedback ~james~, it is appreciated. I think we have a great forum here and smooth transactions like this go a long way to promote faith in the .com.au space.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member