What's new

3d tubes

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Spacey,

As a friend and fellow domainer and as an end-user (and internet consumer since 1995), and with all due respect, and no bad intention, I do not understand these domains that you may be acquiring.

I also think - actually, I know for a fact - that they're not generic nor easily brandable nor lexical nor short, and therefore unable to be considered 'premium'.

I urge you to assume a less risky and less capital-intensive domain name acquisition strategy, for your own sake.

But to your credit I have seen you mention some keyword domains in the past on this forum that are reasonably good. Stick with those and domains like those.

Best Regards,

Rhythm

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
hey rhythm

First of thanks for making an effort, the one thing i learnt about this forum last week is we seem to have a lot of members who never contribute , and when they got the chance they layed it on netfleet bigtime ....... then retreated never to be heard of again ?

I would rather have people who contribute on a regular basis that i can build up respect for , than people who never bother to appraise or ask for appraisals and never contribute their thoughts on someone else's domain/questions threads

Now i must admit i dont like 3dtraveltube much and will let it drop , but i quite like
3dgametube and it even got a click last week ......so someone liked it at least ?

I put these names up as much just for something to do and to see what type of reaction they would get ?

On a day when my hosting account was suspended and i seem to have lost 2 weeks of work on vegetarian, plus a computer that has been freezing up on me all day and the bloody washing machine has just lost the spin cycle .... a bad appraisal is not a problem

But you know what i cant understand ? why people pay $250 for domains like g6p/com and yet at sedo i see this all the time ? it seem the minute you know it all or think you do, something always surprises you !

last week we all layed into a guy who put didhedied/com at namepros for appraisal and then he told us he had received numerous offers ??? and he had actually sold it, basically he shut us all up.

Sometimes i like to go outside the box and take a small chance , if in a year when renewal comes if there has been no interest ...... it drops , if a few clicks then i have to think about it and decide if worth another chance ?

So its all good , and i also have some one word generic .net.au's , they are keepers and i dont need to have them appraised , its only the off beat stuff i offer up , so i fully understand if not everyones cup of tea , again thanks for making an effort because it seems only a small group contribute on a regular basis and i would rather hear from them in either a positive or negative way than not at all

i remember there was once a small company called google , i wonder what that name would have ben appraised at 10 years ago ??

Its all good , regards !

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Well, don't know anything about washing machines, but you might want to download and run spybot and adaware (google them) and maybe run an antivirus (free: avast, avg, avira) if necessary to clear up any software issues.

As for hosting go with a respectable co.

also added this to my first post to add some positivity:

But to your credit I have seen you mention some keyword domains in the past on this forum that are reasonably good. Stick with those and domains like those.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i used to have a top notch norton antivirus ...... didn't like waiting fot nearly 20 minutes each time i turned on the computer while it scanned everything , these days i have the free avg and i do a full scan about every 10 days and it takes 2 hours to scan over 500,000 files although i think there would be people here who have many more files on their computers

johno69

Top Contributor
Start a scan as you go to bed.. or schedule it for while you sleep.

I agree those domains are pushing the boundary of pointless. If you can make enough from them in a year to pay for themsleves and the time you put into them, then great.

Otherwise, save your time.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members