What's new

2014 auDA AGM

I want to encourage all members to attend the AGM, it is a good opportunity to ask questions and meet auDA directors and some of the staff

It is of course important for all members to cast their vote.

The three DnTrade members running for election this time are Stuart Benjamin and Simon Johnson in Demand, and me in Supply.

petermeadit

Top Contributor
I want to encourage all members to attend the AGM, it is a good opportunity to ask questions and meet auDA directors and some of the staff

The three DnTrade members running for election this time are Stuart Benjamin and Simon Johnson in Demand, and me in Supply.

I have it in my calendar to attend, and vote in person.

findtim

Top Contributor

i can not make it, the day clashes with an already set appointment i can not break but i will be sending in my vote.

good luck and the more dnt focused people we have on board the better for all of us.

i think we need to bump this thread all the way to the end, i know its against rules but we need to uplift this process into a higher level of response by members of auda and dnt IMHO.

tim

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
This is very important for all DNT members. If you want to have a say in the environment we all operate in, you have to get involved.

Sitting on the sidelines in a forum isn't going to actually change anything. Now is the time to make use of your auDA membership and vote. Thanks for your support.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
The election results were as follows:

Supply Class

Gavin Collins 7 votes
Erhan Karabardak 18 votes
Joe Manariti 10 votes

Erhan Karabardak and Joe Manariti elected.

Demand Class

Stuart Benjamin 55 votes
James Feller 6 votes
Simon Johnson 49 votes
Cheryl Langdon-Orr 30 votes
Holly Raiche 28 votes.

Stuart Benjamin and Simon Johnson elected.

---

Congrats Erhan, Simon & Stuart

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
Thanks to all the DNT members who came to the meeting and voted, some of whom I've met for the first time.

It's been a very long journey and has taken many years to get to this point. Reflecting on this, the work has only just started. :) I'm glad to represent the industry and look forward to working constructively with the auDA board.

The election results were as follows:

Supply Class

Gavin Collins 7 votes
Erhan Karabardak 18 votes
Joe Manariti 10 votes

Erhan Karabardak and Joe Manariti elected.

Demand Class

Stuart Benjamin 55 votes
James Feller 6 votes
Simon Johnson 49 votes
Cheryl Langdon-Orr 30 votes
Holly Raiche 28 votes.

Stuart Benjamin and Simon Johnson elected.

---

Congrats Erhan, Simon & Stuart

Thanks FirstPageResults, I am very humbled and privileged to get another term. Like I have previously said, I have an open door policy, so I welcome any contact from the DNTrade Community

The next big thing is the Names Policy Panel, the single most important policy review. I encourage DnTrade members to get involved in this panel when there is a call for nominations

Also congratulations to all candidates that were successful including two of our other DNTrade members Stuart Benjamin and Simon Johnson.

Finally, I was really pleased to see Chris, Peter, Ned and a few other DnTrade members who came to the AGM today

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Congratulations to the successful candidates!
Best of luck to those retiring.

Congratulations to auDA on a well run event.

It was good to have attended and voted. Keen to see how things progress during the term.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member