What's new

$20 Best Caption Contest

neddy

Top Contributor
Thought we'd have some fun and explore your sense of humour. :)

Best short caption for the blank sign wins $20 by PayPal.

I'm the sole judge!

neddy

Top Contributor
Now I'm not allowed to enter this competition, but a friend of mine reminded me what the auDA CEO said at the AGM (it's on this audio that I recorded - go to 05:54).

He mentioned that the former Nokia CEO, who was fired in May last year, said this:

"We didn't do anything wrong; but somehow we lost" ...

neddy

Top Contributor
Raise it to $22 so I can pay Rod's membership renewal. [not an entry, just a comment]

$22 for the winner it is Mr Piggy - equivalent to an auDA membership for the year.

But in return, I do need an entry please! Your acerbic wit would be welcomed. :)

Scott7

Top Contributor
I have already entered, so please consider these to be my 'off the record' non-entries.

"Can anyone find Tim? He took off with the entire auDA purse."
For the record, Tim is really a honest bloke and would never do such a thing ... most days ;)

"Need money for cigars. Having one in my mouth is the only way I can avoid breaking point four of the auDA Membership Code of Conduct Agreement."

"Keep your money, I've already got three bucks. With Uniregistry's 1 cent .au registration promotion I'll have all the spam domains I'll ever need."

Scott7

Top Contributor
I have already entered, so please consider these to be my 'off the record' non-entries.

"Can anyone find Tim? He took off with the entire auDA purse."
For the record, Tim is really a honest bloke and would never do such a thing ... most days ;)

"Need money for cigars. Having one in my mouth is the only way I can avoid breaking point four of the auDA Membership Code of Conduct Agreement."

"Keep your money, I've already got three bucks. With Uniregistry's 1 cent .au registration promotion I'll have all the spam domains I'll ever need."

And one non-auDA one, if I may, or not.

"SAVE FERRIS"
Still lovin' the '80s :cool:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads