What's new

2 letter domain names?

Christopher

Top Contributor
Hey all, what your thoughts on getting 2 letter domain names that are for other TLD's like xyz or we.bs .services
Is it worth it, and can you flip them or is it worthless?

Guidex

Top Contributor
I saw your list, yes lucrative for .com.au , but its more i've seen some for other tlds, and name based domains, and wondering if they are just a waste of time and money.
From what I've read ZYX domains LL that only include chinese letters sell for tons.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Good Question.
There are now 3000 domain name extensions available. Pay more and stick with the big guns .COM, .CO.UK, .COM.AU you can make money on others but it is risky.
Check this out www.dnjournal.com and it gives you an idea whats selling in what extensions.Some extensions are $1 USD a year now.. They are giving them away basically.
Some people here on the forum have some good 2 and 3 letter .com.au results and are keen on them.

If you could get any 2 letter .com's you are probably sitting on a goldmine. That ship may have sailed.

Christopher

Top Contributor
Good Question.
There are now 3000 domain name extensions available. Pay more and stick with the big guns .COM, .CO.UK, .COM.AU you can make money on others but it is risky.
Check this out www.dnjournal.com and it gives you an idea whats selling in what extensions.Some extensions are $1 USD a year now.. They are giving them away basically.
Some people here on the forum have some good 2 and 3 letter .com.au results and are keen on them.

If you could get any 2 letter .com's you are probably sitting on a goldmine. That ship may have sailed.
Thanks great advice.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members