What's new

17 .com.au sale names including Stocktakesale.com.au

Mandrake

I hold a range of sale based names that I believe are worth more as a group than individually.

They are as follows...

januarysale.com.au
februarysale.com.au
marchsale.com.au
aprilsale.com.au
maysale.com.au
junesale.com.au
julysale.com.au
augustsale.com.au
septembersale.com.au
octobersale.com.au
novembersale.com.au
decembersale.com.au

autumnsale.com.au
summersale.com.au
wintersale.com.au
springsale.com.au

stocktakesale.com.au

Keen to hear what DN Traders think they are worth.

Ashman

Top Contributor
Simply put a domain name is worth as much as a buyer is willing to pay. You could have what you consider to be a valuable domain name, however if you are unable to locate a potential buyer and your efforts to sell the domain on sales platforms do not present a potential buyer then what you have is a latent asset.

Personally I think stocktakesale is the best with the others being too time specific.

snoopy

Top Contributor
The terms are mainly weak, pigeon holed and commercially non specific. Would say reg fee for stocktakesale.com.au & $0 for the rest.

Simply put a domain name is worth as much as a buyer is willing to pay. You could have what you consider to be a valuable domain name, however if you are unable to locate a potential buyer and your efforts to sell the domain on sales platforms do not present a potential buyer then what you have is a latent asset.

Personally I think stocktakesale is the best with the others being too time specific.

What a worthless appraisal this is,

Q. "Realestate agent, please value my house."
A. "It is worth whatever a buyer will pay."

How about coming up with an actual amount?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo