What's new

“Printing” portfolio for sale (26 Domains)

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Hi Guys!

I am selling my portfolio of “printing” domains. There are 26 of them. Majority of them being “.com” and “.com.au”. And there is one “.net.au” too.

These are all based in the offset and digital printing industries. (For example sticker printing, business card printing and etc.) Highly desirable and most of the domains I’ve acquired from other people about 3 to 4 years ago.

I will only be selling these as a group. Not individually. As a rough guide, I am looking at offers in the $xx,xxx region.

These domains would be perfect for someone who is in the printing industry or wanting to start a Printing eCommerce business. (I can also arrange a reseller account with one of Melbourne’s leading printing presses. With free delivery Australia wide. White label delivery and etc. T&C may apply.)

These domains will also suite your everyday domainer as printing does have a high CPC.

If you are interested, please drop me a line at – ben.walker@live.com.au. (And I will email you the list then.)

Cheers,

Ben

Last edited:

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi Ben, passed your message along to someone I know in the printing industry... see if they're interested.

Regards, Ash.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members