What's new

‘Heartbreaking’ data loss as TVCentral goes blank

payattention

Archived Member
It might be almost a decade ago but I'm old enough to remember the billing dramas you put me through with XiS. No different to the likes of Dart, OzForces etc back in the day. If I had a clue you were associated with VentraIP, I would never have considered registering my domains with your company; hence the name change is my guess. Everything makes sense now given your threats to delete my hosting account; effectively having me by the balls for a few days until I moved hosts.

I'll be moving all my domains and I'll encourage others to do the same.

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
This is ridiculous. I would not be surprised if 90% of information on that blog is purely false or exaggerated accusations. I think anyone getting upset over such a thing is slightly childish, we've moved on now, and it's a different company run by mostly different people.

I don't know anything about your internet history Jonathan; but you will know that online businesses can be tricky with many levels of dependencies. Cheyne might have been inexperienced, and it didn't work out. Now it's in the past; VentraIP isn't doing anything malicious to anyone so I am very unsure of your mindset here.

All evidence and discussion aside; I'm sure VentraIP would be happy to assist you AS MUCH AS THEY CAN in leaving them. ;)

James

Top Contributor
I think Ventra always comes out and defends the company with these allegations in the right way, I think the name thing was a bit worrying but the explanation clears it up in my eyes, the hosting thing was a worry but the PR release cleared it up, I don't like seeing any company bad mouthed over something small hence why I left positive comments on Mumbrella swiftly.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member