What's new

ZY.com

neddy

Top Contributor
correct me if i am wrong but did i see financialadvisor/com go for $100,000 or so ?

I think you're right Spacey in that it went for big bucks - it was combined with financialadvisor.co.uk though. Not sure of the exact price; was just trying to search but couldn't find it quickly.

neddy

Top Contributor
February 24, 2011

"Financial advisor was sold last week in a private sale for a record seven figure sum. The site and domain “financialadvisor.co.uk” was bought by Infinicom Communications Ltd and is the highest ever sale for a 2 word .co.uk domain name."

http://dannosblog.com/2011-02/financialadvisor-co-uk-breaks-2-word-domain-name-record/

Yeah I saw that post James, but it didn't mention the price. That's why I was trying to find a specific post elsewhere. "7 figures" is a lot more than $100K!

If anyone else can find it, that would be good. :)

snoopy

Top Contributor
106k, I think this is a fairly good result considering the financial markets, wouldn't have been surprised it it flopped.

neddy

Top Contributor
106k, I think this is a fairly good result considering the financial markets, wouldn't have been surprised it it flopped.

Just to clarify for others on this thread that the $106k relates to the final sale price on ZY.com (not financialadvisor etc).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo